Validation, To a Degree


I have always been on and off with my blogging. Anyone who has followed me for any period of time knows this.

However, I think I just found my spark again. Why? Well, let me tell you.

Recently, I wrote a post called "Microsoft Should buy Nokia. No, Really" outlining why I believed it was truly a wise business decision for Microsoft to break its partnership with Nokia and simply acquire them. sure enough, six months later, it happens. Then, I wrote another interesting post regarding some older tech that I believed should be returned to smartphones. Six months later, the HTC One features one of the things  that I had humbly hoped would return.

I wrote a total of two really in-depth posts, expecting little return on these, and I nailed a 2-0. I impressed myself a little, so I'm taking this opportunity to briefly pat myself on the back.

I've been in the technology field for a while now despite my age; however, it hasn't been very long that I've been writing about it. When I came out with those first few posts, I was apprehensive-at-best about their validity, and whether or not I was just spewing ignorant pseudo-knowledge out of my mouth. But it appears to me that I do have a level of understanding for this world, and that little bit of a push was just what I needed to get back on my saddle and really begin to write.

The long and short of all this? Expect to see more from me. I will be jumping on the tech-blogging bandwagon again and pick up the pace to see how this goes. I hope you all will be there with me for the ride.

See you on the next post.

Image source found here

No comments